Since the semester is winding down and my brain is finally coming back, I’ve been able to read a lot more lately. I know I’ve stuck to mostly movie reviews over the past few months, which is lame because this blog is called DrinkMeReadMe, not IWasTooLazyToReadTheBook. Since I’ll be travelling between May 13th and July 10th, I’ll have plenty of time on planes and trains to catch up on all the reading I’ve missed.
To make up for my laziness to my loyal followers, here’s what you can expect in the coming weeks.
What I’m Reading Now, And Will Review Soon
1. Prodigy by Marie Liu. I’m about halfway through and it’s kicking ass and I’m so excited to gush about it!
2. Frozen by two authors whose names I can’t remember. I just started it and the prologue contains an Imagine Dragons quote and that angers me for some reason.
3. Cress by Marissa Meyer. I loaned out my e-Reader, so I don’t have access to this book at the moment, but I will totally be reading it ASAP.
What I’m Watching Now, And Will Review Soon
1. Bates Motel Season 2 (I can’t even right now)
2. Teen Wolf, Season 3 (This review is so far overdue that I’m actually ashamed)
3. Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Who else is so pumped for this???)
So that’s my update. Be expecting these reviews to trickle out slowly over the next few weeks, and feel free to send me requests as far as books to read!